Thursday, February 16, 2017

Home Sweet Home #310

What's your relationship status with Jesus?
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I asked, "What is your relationship status?"

Proverbs 25:11: The Charm of Home
Then, I was Slaying Giants, for with God all things are possible!

There are so many wonderful posts each week, here are a few that I enjoyed.
Asparagus Tart
Accidental Asparagus Tart by Olla-Podrida.

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Party Guidelines
*New* Would you please share anything related to your home in the spirit of Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, Christian encouragement, DIY's, gardening, home decoration, sewing, crafts, etc.)
Please don't link up giveaways and advertisements.
Follow and or subscribe to The Charm of Home.
Please include a link or my button in your post.
By linking up, you are giving The Charm of Home permission to use any picture  or content to share as a feature on The Charm of Home social media outlets.
If anything doesn't fit the theme of the party I will delete it.

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


14 comments:

Maya Kuzman said...

Dear Sherry,
It is always a pleasure to join your party and I thank you for hosting another wonderful one! Also, I am so happy and thankful you featured my Inspiration Monday! Thank you again!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting your party, Sherry. I love the Pray Big sign! Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks for the party! Hope you are heading into an enjoyable weekend!

Trisha said...

Thank you for the party!

~Trisha

Miss Kitty said...

Thank you for hosting your lovely party for us, Sherry!

The French Hutch said...

Such a lovely place to be! Thank you for your posts and your blog. Aways inspired here. Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Sherry, Thank you for hosting! I linked up 2 posts, then read the rules... uh-oh, one of the links is for a free calendar I made, if that's an issue, please take it down. So sorry if that's a problem. :/ Hope you have a great weekend. Liz

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting another party. Always fun and inspiring here!
Your teddy bear looks much like my childhood teddy, though mine is a bit more worn and dirty. '-)

Unknown said...

Oh my, that Accidental Asparagus Tart looks delicious! I'll be pinning that for sure. Thank you so much for such wonderful party Sherry. I appreciate all you do week after week.
Hugs,
Patti

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Your teddy bear is adorable....and I could take a bite out of that asparagus tart...but I guess I'll have to make myself one. Thanks for hosting and hope your weather will be as nice as our this weekend!

Crystal Grandeur said...

Dear Sherry....Love the teddy bear. Hope you had a wonderful V-day. It's lovely to be part of your link party and thank you so much. Hugs Sujatha:)

Lady of the Manor said...

My sister had a bear like yours...and still does, I think. Thanks for the party!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Thanks for the feature! I have since made a sweet tart, and it turned out just as well. I do love those happy accidents!

Rebecca said...

I always enjoy dropping by your blog for a visit. Drop by mine when you get a chance.

Chippy White Cottage Blessings,
Rebecca